AIM Forward - Action - Intention - Momentum!Live Kreatively
Let Your Imagination Run Wild
Let Your Imagination Run Wild
Imagination is an extraordinary instrument that drives and shapes innovation through creative and constructive thinking. It allows you to engage your mind in discovering new possibilities, alternative solutions, and exploring uncharted paths that push boundaries and propel growth. Imagination lies within all of us and is an unlimited resource for unlocking creative potential and motivation to pursue your greatest desires.
The Power of Imagination
You will find that there are no limits to what you can accomplish except for the limits you place on your own imagination. And since there are no limits to what you can imagine, there are no limits to what you can achieve.- Brian Tracy
Research has revealed through brain studies and imaging that imagination and perception both rely on overlapping neural circuits, causing confusion between what is imagined and what is real. It was also discovered that the stronger and more vivid your imagination is, the harder it is to distinguish from reality. This suggests that if there is little difference between your imagination and the actual experience, you have greater power to influence a desired outcome and shape your future by imagining it. The key is practice! Source: Neuroscience News
Developing Your Imagination
Practicing mental imagery is one of the most powerful tools you can use to reach higher goals, and it is completely governed by you. Using your imagination strengthens your concentration and focus on what you want for your future and the actions that you need to take to achieve it. It requires consistent practice of using your imagination and mental rehearsal to begin to believe and shape the life that you desire.
Here are some ways to develop your imagination practice:
- Begin by sitting with a straight spine in a comfortable place where there are no distractions.
- Practicing mental imagery in the morning when you wake up or before you go to sleep is the ideal time to cement it in.
- Eliminate any negative thoughts or doubts while engaged in this practice and let your mind be clear, calm, and creative.
- Establish a very specific goal that you want to achieve and hold a mental picture of what it is as if it were occurring for you in the moment.
- Imagine the scene in great detail and engage as many of your five senses as possible, immersing yourself in the experience.
Using Your Five Senses
- Sight: Where are you? Who is with you? What are you wearing?
- Smell: What smells are present? What stands out?
- Sound: What do you hear? Do you hear something or someone?
- Taste: What are you eating or drinking? Do you like the taste?
- Touch: Are you touching anything? How would you describe the texture?
- Emotions: What emotions are you feeling at this moment? What is your mood like?
Practice using your imagination consistently and begin to see what takes shape as you tap into your creative well and turn thought into reality. Explore the depths of your imagination by playing and creating the unimaginable to transcend current circumstances while fulfilling your purpose and contributing to the lives of others. Just imagine and live creatively!
Send us a message and let us know what you think of this article, set up an initial consultation or to opt-in to receive updates, info and weekly articles. If you have suggestions for future topics, be sure to let us know that as well!