Aim Forward - Action - Insight - Momentum!Live Kreatively
Fear = Face . Examine . Act . Repeat
Fear Leads to Transformation
Fear is something we all experience. Fear can show up in two ways, it can show up to keep you safe and out of harms way and it can show up and sabotage you, keeping you stuck.
You can identify when fear is present by understanding the 7 archetypes that make it easier to spot. Identify where you see yourself with these archetypes? Does one stand out more than the rest or do you identify with them all?
- People Pleaser-Need To Be Liked
- Rule Follower-Rigid
- The Outcast- Avoid Rejection
- Self Doubter-Insecure
- Excuse Maker -Fear of mistakes 7.Pessimist- Risk adverse
Now that you can identify how fear might be showing up in your life and how it might be disguised… you can choose to do something about it. By improving thoughts with effective thinking and shining a light on the various ways fear comes out, you can then change your behavior, which can lead to transformation.
Here are some questions to consider:
- What am I afraid of?
- Why am I afraid of it?
- What am I avoiding?
- When do I feel afraid?
- What emotion am I feeling when this happens?
- What behavior is present when I am experiencing fear?
- What negative outcome am I imagining?
- What do I know to be true about the situation?
- What is the root fear below the smaller fears I am noticing?
Steps to move past fear:
- Identify the behavior & root fear
- Ask the questions above to understand and seek the truth
- Decide on what the current move is and take it now. Don’t wait!
Fear = Face . Examine . Act . Repeat ￼
Send us a message and let us know what you think of this article, set up an initial consultation or to opt-in to receive updates, info and weekly articles. If you have suggestions for future topics, be sure to let us know that as well!